Getting Started with Raspberry Pi PICO in RT-Thread Studio IDE.
Raspberry Pi PICO is now available in RT-Thread Studio IDE! Looking to make Raspberry Pico development simple and all in one-stop.
RT-Thread is an open-source embedded real-time operating system (RTOS) that provides a wide range of components and 290+ software packages for the Internet of Things (IoT). RT-Thread Studio IDE is built by the RT-Thread team and it takes full advantage of RT-Thread software packages and a wide range of components resources. All of this offers a way for developers to simplify the complexity of software development.
Walkthrough this tutorial get started with Raspberry Pi PICO in RT-Thread IDE.
- Download RT-Thread Studio
- Getting Started with RT-Thread Video Tutorial
- RT-Thread Studio Support Forum
Download PICO SDK
- Click SDK Manager:
2. Download PICO BSP(Board Supported Package). Select v1.0.3.
Create PICO Project
- Create RT-Thread project：
2. Select PICO
3. Click Finish, successfully created project.
Compile and Download
- Click build to compile the project:
2. Press the BOOTSEL in the board, plug in the USB cable and serial cable:
3. Open Serial Terminal Assistant in Studio：
4. Open the rtthread-pico.uf2 belonging category:
5. Download uf2 to PICO board:
6. Successfully downloaded, we’ll see the LED is flashing.
7. Communicate with PICO by Studio Serial Tool.
We also created the demonstration video on RT-Thread YouTube Channel.
RT-Thread Contact Info: